Looking for a way to use Traxstech's fishing system on your pontoon, bow rail, or boat arch? These rail clamps allow you to attach a section of mounting track on your boat’s round rail or square pontoon tube. These rail clamps provide the strength necessary to support and distribute the load of your fishing equipment so you can create your own fishable platform. With a rounded step tooth design, these clamps offer incredible clamping force so your equipment will not rotate—and your rails will not get marked up.
The diversity of our rail clamps' features are endless!
- Use these clamps with our tracks to expand your flexibility of all the equipment available to slide into the mounting track. Great for use on a pontoon boat as equipment slides out of the track and returns to a pleasure boat fast.
- When using these clamps with our track, we recommend one clamp for every set of holes in each track to spread the carrying load across your rail. Some rails on boats may also need to be reinforced, depending on your application.
- You can also use the wider rail clamps in a standalone application with our RH1 rod holder, add a beverage holder to your arch, or an additional pulley on your hardtop rail for a planer board towline.
Whatever your rail mounting application, we are sure one of our many options will help create a solid, strong platform to expand your equipment options. These rail mounts can be used in both a horizontal or vertical position.
Small Rail Clamp Features
- Part: #RM-700
- Fits 3/4" through 1-1/4" diameter tubes or 1-1/4" square tubes
- Comes with two 1-3/4" stainless steel screws
- Includes two clamps per package