Clam X300 Thermal
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Model #: 10816
Built to comfortably fish three anglers, the X300 Pro Thermal rounds out our popular X-series of flip-over fish houses. The Clam X300 is the perfect flip-over fish shelter for guides or a dad with kids. With three removable deluxe swivel seats, the X300 has plenty of room for three anglers and all of their gear. Constructed with our heaviest skin — 1800 Denier fabric — The X300 Pro Thermal retains the heat and reduces condensation. As one of the toughest shelters on the market, the X300 was designed to outperform, and meet the needs of the most demanding ice anglers who fish in extreme conditions. Includes light bar, travel cover, runner kit, and battery bracket
- Full thermal with 1800 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system w/Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX). (Patent pending shelter design.)
- Hammock located under seats for storing gear and center console
- Features separate side doors for easy access in addition to a front and back door
- Includes Clam light stick , battery bracket, overhead mesh storage (51” x 14”), travel cover, and runner kit
- Three deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Co-extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub – easier to locate gear
- Heaviest thermal skin - 1800 denier fabric - retains heat and reduces condensation
- Fishes three anglers comfortably
- Toughest shelter on the market!
- More standing room - 83” center height!
- Includes light bar and battery bracket!
|SET UP SIZE||L 113” x W 86”|
|PACK SIZE||L 86” x W 46” x H 26”|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT (LBS)||186 Pounds|
|FISHABLE AREA||40 Square Feet|
|FABRIC||1800 Total Denier|
|# OF ANGLERS||3|