Skip to content
Vexilar 19 Degree Ice Transducer
Ice-Ducers have revolutionized the way anglers use sonar for ice fishing. The ease of use along with the reliable performance took away much of the former problems with seeing the bait, a most important requirement for ice anglers. Additionally, anglers can easily jump from hole to hole in an effort to find and catch fish on the move. Vexilar offers the Ice-Ducer in three beam angles; 19 degree, 12 degree and the 9 degree (Pro View).
- Reliable float and stopper system ensures reliably accurate readings every time.
- Easily adjust for different ice thickness conditions.
- Specially designed cable stays limp in cold weather.
- 7 Foot Cable (9 feet for the dual beam)
- Quality Barium Titanate crystal
- Earth-grounded cable construction