The Lunker Net is designed to handle fish of all sizes with the size and shape of the hoop. The 24″ handle offers you the extra reach to land fish in personal watercraft or doubles up as a staff when wade fishing. Use it for trout or off the skiff in the salt… The Lunker Net can handle it all. Offered in 10 different colors of our brand new Cerakote coating and made at our HQ in Salt Lake City, Utah USA.
- Made in our shop, with tooling we designed, using American Made aluminum and supplies
- Brand New Cerakote Coated Aluminum for corrosion resistance and cool coloring options
- Knurled Texture on the Handle for Grip
- Rubber Net Bag Available in Black or Clear – more fish-friendly!
- Measurement indicators on Hoop – 12″, 16″, 18″, 19″, 20″, 21″
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Threaded sealed end-cap makes for water-proof storage in the handle.
- Works great for wading (wading staff) or personal watercraft.
- Total Length: 47″
- Handle Length: 24″
- Hoop Length: 22″
- Hoop Width: Tapers from 14″ to 9″
- Weight: 1.58 lbs or 25.28 oz
- Net Bag Depth: 11″ but stretches
- Colors: Hunter Green, Midnight Black, Vibrant Yellow, Racing Red, Lime Green, Winter White, Deep Blue, Gunmetal Gray, Miami Teal, and Electric Orange
- Made in the USA
- Unconditional Warranty – excluding the rubber bag in most instances