Vexilar FL-8SE Genz Pack 19◦ Ice-Ducer
This classic FL-8se flasher is truly legendary. The world’s most popular three-color sonar flasher, the FL-8se is still one of the best all-around flasher/sonar designs. The hallmark three-color display shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange and strong bottom targets in red. 525 segments of resolution, super bright LEDs and 10 interference rejection settings make the FL-8se a great year-round flasher/fish finder.
Combining the world's most popular flasher/fish finder the FL8SE with the super durable Blue Box creates a combination called the FL-8SE Genz Pack, named after the world's greatest ice fisherman, Dave Genz who personally designed this multi-functional holding case. Comes complete with 12 volt battery, charger and Vexilar's patented Ice-Ducer Transducer.
- Target ID of down to 1"
- Three-color LED display - Green, Orange, Red
- Interference Rejection technology with 10 step adjustment to knock-out interference from another nearby depth finder
- Six depth ranges** (20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120)
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weather-proof, high impact case
- Transducer included; several transducer options available
- Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
- Vexilar 12 volt, 7 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self-leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Genz Pack case fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green = Weak
- Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200' *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: .5"
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o-ZmnRxjglU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>