Introducing the all-new GX Series, SEVIIN’s pinnacle offering in the multi-species spinning-reel category
Available in five versatile sizes from 750 to 3000, GX Series spinning reels share similar design architecture with our GS family of spinning reels, but with additional features that cut weight and further elevate performance.
GX is a lightweight reel with a powerful look and smooth, reliable performance.
SEVIIN GX Series reels are engineered and crafted to exceed the expectations of the most demanding anglers employing a variety of spinning techniques, from traditional finesse tactics to flat-out power fishing.
SEVIIN GX Series Spinning Reel Features
• Lightweight carbon fiber / polymer body, side cover, and rotor
• 10 + 1 stainless steel bearing system
• Forged and anodized aluminum spool with braid band
• Custom designed aluminum handle with soft-touch knob
• Multi-stack carbon fiber drag / stainless steel drag system
• Precision-hobbed hard brass pinion and diecast helical drive gear
• One-piece titanium bail
• S-Curve Slow oscillation system
• One-year warranty backed by no-questions-asked accelerated replacement program
• Designed in Park Falls, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
SEVIIN GX Series Spinning Reel Models
• GSX750 – RH/LH, 5.2:1 gear ratio, 9lbs. max drag, 110 yards 4-lb. mono / 200 yards 6-lb. braid, 6.6 oz.
• GSX1000 – RH/LH, 5.2:1 gear ratio, 9lbs. max drag, 125 yards 6-lb. mono / 185 yards 8-lb. braid, 6.6 oz.
• GSX2000 – RH/LH, 6.0:1 gear ratio, 20lbs. max drag, 115 yards 8-lb. mono / 120 yards 10-lb. braid, 7.5 oz.
• GSX2500 – RH/LH, 6.0:1 gear ratio, 22lbs. max drag, 150 yards 10-lb. mono / 185 yards 15-lb. braid, 7.5 oz.
• GSX3000 – RH/LH, 6.0:1 gear ratio, 22lbs. max drag, 165 yards 12-lb. mono / 215 yards 20-lb. braid, 7.7 oz.