Your lean, mean, trail-to-river machine. Flyweight Men's Wading Boots cut ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort. Optimized for best-in-class wet-slip resistance, the exclusive-to-Simms Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer and therefore grippier than the sole materials in other Simms wading boots.
- Vibram Idrogrip Flex - exclusive to Simms - provides best-in-class wet and slip resistance.
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers.
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability.
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot.
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining.
- Pull-on loops for easy don and doff.
- Vibram Idrogrip Flex soles provide the best wet traction of all Simms boots. Compounds used in the pliable, slip-resistant soles will wear more quickly than Vibram soles used in other Simms wading boots.