FL-8SE with PC-100 case & 19◦ Ice-Ducer
This classic FL-8se flasher is truly legendary. The world’s most popular three-color sonar flasher, the FL-8se is still one of the best all-around flasher/sonar designs. The hallmark three-color display shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange and strong bottom targets in red. 525 segments of resolution, super bright LEDs and 10 interference rejection settings make the FL-8se a great year-round flasher/fish finder.
Vexilar’s most economic winter fishing system is the Ice Pack. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 7 amp-hour battery with charger. The Ice Pack has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Ice Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
- Target ID of down to 1"
- Three-color LED display - Green, Orange, Red
- Interference Rejection technology with 10 step adjustment to knock-out interference from another nearby depth finder
- Six depth ranges** (20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120)
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weather-proof, high impact case
- Transducer included; several transducer options available
- Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
- Vexilar 12 volt, 7 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green = Weak
- Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200' *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: .5"
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA